SAP PS Tables contains the list of SAP PS ( Project System ) module with the SAP PS Relationship between the main tables. Find also the list of SAP PS Main Tables.
- SAP PS Main Tables
- SAP PS Tables Diagram
Main SAP PS Tables
When dealing with tables in SAP PS, you should first know these both table:
SAP PROJ Project Table
- SAP PRPS table : SAP Work Center Table
- the key for a Project in SAP PS PROJ is PROJ-PSPNR for Project definition (internal).
SAP PRPS Work Center Table
- SAP PROJ table: SAP Project Table
- Note that the keys for a PRPS for Work Center Table in SAP PS is PRPS-PSPNR for WBS Element.
- The link between PROJ and PRPS is based on PROJ-PSPHI = PRPS-OBJNR.
List of Main Tables in SAP PS
The main Tables is SAP PS ( Project System) are :
|IMAK||Appropriation requests – general data|
|IMAV||Appropriation request variant|
|IMPR||Investment Program Positions|
|IMPU||Texts for cap. inv. program positions|
|PMCO||Cost structure of maintenance order|
|PRHI||Work Breakdown Structure/ Edges (Hierarchy Pointer)|
|PRPS||WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Element Master Data|
|PRTE||Scheduling of WBS elements|
|AFVC||Operation within an order Activities|
|AFVV||Scheduling of Activities|
|EVPOC||Percentage of completion|
|BPJA||Total costs for Annual period CO Object (WBS related Budgets)|
|RPSCO||WBS and Activities /Network related Actual costs|
|CAUFV||View Orders (PP/CO)- Networks|
You may check also
- SAP Production Order Tables and Join Between PO Tables
- SAP Production Orders Tcodes and SAP Planning Order Transactions
SAP PS Tables Mini Diagram
The following Diagram represents the relationship between the main SAP PS Tables
This PDF SAP PS Diagram Table regroups the SAP Project System Data model (simplified) with the keys reuired to join between the different Tables in SAP PS.
SAP PS tables Detailled Diagram
Here you can found a detailled Diagram of SAP PS Tables with join keys between the different Table