SAP Production Orders Tcodes: regroups the most used SAP PP Tcodes used for SAP Production Orders and SAP Planning Orders.
Before listing the main important Production and Planning Orders Transaction Codes, I introduced some definition for both these orders types.
Find also the list of most important SAP Production Order Tables in SAP PP.?
Table of Contents
SAP Production Orders Tcodes
What’s SAP Production Order ?
Production orders are a fundamental part of Production Planning and Control (PP) . PP is fully integrated in the Logistics (LO) component and has, among others, interfaces to
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Controlling (CO)
source:?Production Orders (PP-SFC)
Product Order Tcodes in SAP PP
The main SAP Production Order Tcode?are:
|CO01/ CO02||Create/ Change Production Order|
|CO05(N)||Release Production Order|
|CO08||Create Production Order with Sales Order|
|MIGO||Goods Receipt/ Goods Issue/ Cancellation of Material Document|
|CO11(N)||Production Order Confirmation|
|CO15||Production Order Confirmation|
|CO13||Cancel Production Order Confirmation|
|COGI||Automatic Goods Receipt: Error Handling|
Check also the following Posts related to SAP production Orders:
- How to Link Between PLKO and PLPO for Routine in SAP
- SAP Process Order Idoc Outound: Sample ABAP
- How To trigger IDOC LOIPRO when PO Changed/Created
SAP PP Planning Order Tcodes
What’s Planning Order in SAP PP ?
A planned order is sent to a plant and is an MRP request for the procurement of a particular material at a determined time. It specifies when the inward material movement should be made and the quantity of material that is expected.
A planned order has the following characteristics:
- It is a procurement proposal in MRP for requirements coverage, that is, an internal planning element . It is not binding and does not therefore trigger procurement directly, but serves for planning purposes.
- Can be changed or deleted at any time (exceptions: planned orders for direct production and for direct procurement).
- Whether a material will later be produced in-house or procured externally is left open.
- For materials produced in-house, it represents the pegged requirement for dependent requirements and can be used in the capacity calculation.
- For materials produced in-house, it specifies the basic dates for production.
Source: Planned Order
Main SAP Planning Order Tcodes
In the other hand, here the list to keep in mind when dealing with SAP Plannig Order Transaction Codes or SAP PO Tcodes :
|MD11||Create a Planned Order|
|MD12||Change a Planned Order/ Delete a Planned Order|
|CO40||Convert a Planned Order into a Production Order|
|CO41||Collective Conversion of Planned Order and production order|
|MD14||Conversion of Planned Order to Purchase Requisition|
|MD15||Collective Conversion of Planned Order to Purchase Requisition|
|CM21/ CM22||Capacity Leveling|
|MDVP||Collective Availability Check|
|/AFS/MD02||AFS MRP ? Single Item – Single Level/Multilevel|