SAP MMBE – SAP Stock Overview MMBE Tcode
This is a Stock Overview with SAP MMBE Tcode : overview of SAP MMBE Tcode and the detail of SAP MMBE Tcodes for Stock Overview.
First, we will start with an Overview of SAP Stock MMBE Tcodes and the different variant for this Transaction code.
SAP MMBE – in sap documentation
Stock Overview – Display Stock Overview – MMBE
Planning Process – This user procedure shows the real-time view of any material’s inventory balance. Manugistics will be utilized to identify whether a quantity of attrition stock is available for redistribution. A query in SAP is then necessary to determine where the stock is physically located.
The material movements will be reflected in SAP as stock is received or issued.
Balance for Material ( Stock )
Check the following correspondance how the condition codes are reflected in which field for Material Balances:
- The A and B †->†Unrestricted field.
- C, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R and S ->†Quality inspection field.
- D, E, F, G, and H †->†Blocked field
Need material number.
1. In the iPanel, My SAP Roles, select XX: Functional All Transaction Role>MMBE – Display Stock Overview. If you are in another transaction screen, enter /nMMBE in the command line and click Enter.
2. Enter the item in Material.
3. Enter the Plant.
4. Enter the Storage Location.
5. Check or uncheck No Zero Stock Lines field. Standard SAP checks the No Zero Stock Lines block.
6. Click Execute.
7. View the material’s inventory balance and details in Attrit stock.
The locations (RICs) for these attrit sites are listed in the SAP stock Overview:
- as ATT1 for accountable sites and
- ATT2 for non-accountable sites.
Use the arrows, and , to navigate.
In addition to unrestricted, Quality Inspection, and Blocked fields mentioned before, we will use the field GR Blocked Stock to record initial receipt of condition code L material and material transferred to condition code L where the Dual Adjustment (DAC) transaction finds a PO match on PIIN and Call.
The scheduled for delivery field identifies the quantity of Material Release Orders created
- (legacy A5 transaction)
- and no confirmation (AR0) has been received.
The open order quantity indicates the quantity that is due in on Purchase Order.
- Stock Request will†shows open orders and deliveries and gives the capability to drill down.
- Open Purchase Orders displays
- with capability to drill down Reservations
- part of LR process where memorandum non procurement dues
Material Movements – shows transaction history with the ability to sort by various columns. You are also able to customize this view.
Here some notes ton consider for Stock Overview in SAP using MMBE:
- To view the Material Master from stock overview page, choose Extras, Display Materials.
- If you double click on the plant, a dialog box opens which provides more information about that specific plant.
source:†explain the terms in t.code MMBE
SAP MMBE Tcodes Overview
First of all, the SAP MMBE transaction Code is used for check the availabily of Stocks at the Plant Level. It helps also to check Stock availability of a batch at a plant.
Use MMBE tcode in SAP to check the stock of material at a particular Storage Location.
You will find the different typs of stock : Unrestricted Use, Stock in Transit, Quality Inspection ( related to SAP QM for Quality Mangement) …
Check here more for SAP Stock Overview
SAP MMBE Related SAP Stock Overview Tcodes
Here the alternative list of SAP Tocdes for Stock Overview
|SAP Tcodes||Description||¬†used in|
Source:†MMBE Tcode in Stock Overview
In the link, you can also some tips how to†Improve performace in Stock Overview. If the SAP MMBE tcode is taking long time to render and give the stock level.†
SAP Lx03 Transaction Code
The standard SAP LX03 Tcode is used for†Bin†Status†Report†Logistics†Execution.
The SAP LX03 is based on the SAP report†RLS10030†
You can use this report to determine the occupancy of storage bins for several storage types in a warehouse number. The system displays a list of the storage bins and quants.
The following information is displayed for every storage bin:
SAP Stock Overview MB52
An atlernative for MMBE to check SAP Stock Overview is to used the standard SAP Tcodes MB52 (List of Warehouse Stocks on Hand).
It is more flexible than MMBE.
You can have SAP Stock Overview based on :
- Storage Location
And you can filter by :
- Material Type
- Material Group
- Purchasing Group
More options are also available in MB52 such as display by Special Stocks.
The SAP Stock Overview using MB52 can be displayed on Hierarchical Representation or not.