SAP Mobile Platform SMP Architecture
SAP Mobile Platform Overview
SAP Mobile Platform provides seamless end-to-end authentication and security policy integration across the platform without proxies or intermediary configurations.
SMP?Server allows you to configure end-to-end authentication from the client to the back end without a VPN.
The server uses the standard HTTPS protocol to integrate into your existing security landscape without disruption.
- Native/HTML5/UI frameworks
- Security ? devices, data, content
- Administration: error & logging
- Application versioning and lifecycle management
- Push notifications
- Reporting and analytics
SAP SMP Architecture
Sample SAP Mobility Architecture
SAP SMP Securtiy
SMP 3.0 uses X.509 certificate for Authentication. Read more in this article: SAP Mobile Platform Security with X509
More resources on SMP 3.0
- SMP?? SAP Help Portal Page
- SMP Developer Center | SCN
- SMP 3.0. – Run Simple – SAP.com
- SAP Service Marketplace – Home
You will need an OSS User to access SAP Marketplace.
*source: the full help.sap page.