SAP WMS BAPI and Exits
SAP WMS BAPI: list of most used SAP BAPI in SAP WM ( Warehouse Management ) is compiling in this post. You will find also the User-exit for the common transaction?in Warehouse management.
SAP WMS BAPI for Transfer Requirements
Transfer requirements are used to pass on information on goods movements that are posted inInventory Management (MM-IM) to the Warehouse Management System (WMS). You can, however, also use transfer requirements for the following purposes:
- To initiate goods movements in WMS
- To initiate material replenishment for production storage bins in the production supply areas using the Production Planning (PP) component
- To call up transfer requirement reports in order to get an overview of all pending goods movements
Get the full definition of Transfer Requirement from help.sap.com
Function module for Transfer Requirements
|L_TR_CREATE_UPDATE||Database updates according to plausibility checks|
|L_TR_CREATE||Plausibility checks and database updates|
|L_TR_CANCEL||Cancel plausibility checks and database updates|
User-Exit for Transfer Requirements
in SAP WM, the enhancement or custom exit for TR ( Transfer Requirement) can be done in:
- this custom exit?allows to influence the selection of transfer requirements for the automatic creation of transfer orders.
- This SAP WM exit?allows you to influence the selection of transfer requirements for the automatic creation of multiple transfer orders using groups.
SAP WMS?BAPI for Transfer?Order
The transfer of stock using a stock transport order has the following advantages over the transfer of stock without a stock transport order:
- A goods receipt can be planned in the receiving plant.
- You can enter a vendor (freight vendor) in the stock transport order.
- Delivery costs can be entered in the stock transport order.
- The stock transfer order is part of MRP: Purchase requisitions that were created in MRP can be converted into stock transport orders.
- The system can run an availability check for the stock transfer.
Check more information on Transfer Order in SAP WM
Function module for Transfer?Order
|L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE||Create a transfer order with one item|
|L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE||Create a transfer order with two or more items|
|L_TO_CREATE_MOVE_SU||Create a transfer order to move a storage unit|
|L_TO_CREATE_MOVE_LSR||Initiate a stock transfer of storage units from an external system|
|L_TO_CREATE_TR||Create a transfer order for a transfer requirement|
|L_TO_CREATE_DN||Create a transfer order for a delivery|
|L_TO_CONFIRM||Confirm a transfer order|
|L_TO_CONFIRM_SU||Confirm a transfer order for a storage unit|
|L_TO_CANCEL||Cancel a transfer order|
|L_TO_CANCEL_SU||Cancel a transfer order for a storage unit|
|L_REF_CREATE||Create transfer orders using multiple processing|
|L_TO_CREATE_2_STEP_PICKING||Create transfer orders for 2-step picking|
|L_TO_CREATE_POSTING_CHANGE||Create transfer orders for posting changes|
User-Exit for Transfer Order
In order to implement custom logic for Creating and confirming TO, you can use one of the following Custom-exit within a project :
|MWMTO001||Update own data after creating transfer orders|
|MWMTO002||Update own data after confirming transfer orders|
|MWMTO003||Customer-defined putaway strategy|
|This task allows you to create and implement your own putaway strategy.|
|MWMTO004||Customer-defined picking strategy|
|MWMTO005||TO-related underdelivery (shortage)|
|MWMTO007||Palletization and storage type search for putaway|
|MWMTO008||Storage type search for picking|
|MWMTO009||Prevents deletion of TO items|