SAP IDOC Qualifier defines for a segment the business equivalent.
Following the QUAL will be detailed first then How to retrieve the value of IDoc Qualifier directly from SAP Tables and BAPI.
Finally, the SAP IDoc Qualifiers list will be added.(more…)
Trigger IDOC LOIPRO: SAP Process Order IDoc in detail is the main topic of the following SAP ABAP Tutorial. First, the SAP Process Order IDoc structure LOIPRO will be detailed. (covered in Part 1) Second how to fill the extra segment of an IDoc LOIPRO extension (covered in Part 1) Read more…
SAP Process Order IDoc in detail is the main topic of the following SAP ABAP Tutorial.
The topics will be divided into the following 4 subtopics:
- First, the SAP Process Order IDoc structure LOIPRO will be detailed. (Part 1)
- Second How To trigger IDOC LOIPRO when PO Changed/Created(Part 1)
- Third, the easiest way to Generate Outbound IDoc LOIPRO for SAP PO. (Part 1)
- Last, how to fill the extra segment of an IDoc LOIPRO extension. (part 2)
SAP IDOC entries in tRFC Queue in BD87 is very common error in ABAP Developper’s life. Find following why this errors occurs and how to investigate and find the solution to deblock the SAP IDocs. (more…)
Idoc INVOIC02: This article will introduce you to outbound IDoc for Invoice/Billing document in SAP.
It will cover the IDoc Invoic02 structures, XML Schema, Enhancement for INVOICE Idoc and ABAP Code to generate INVOICE Idoc with BAPI
- Idoc INVOIC02 Structure
- User Exit and BADI for Idoc INVOIC02
- Generate Invoice IDoc with BAPI
SAP EDI Transactions: IDoc stands for intermediate document.
Idocs are a standard data structure for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) between application and SAP System.
In this article, you will find the most important IDocs Tcodes and the most useful SAP Edi Tables to start you mastery journey with IDocs.(more…)