A guide to Understanding SAP FSCM Dispute Management – Online Course
A guide to Understanding SAP FSCM Dispute Management – Online Course. This is an Udemy courses covering the keys topis for Discput Management in SAP. Get the course now
- Dispute Management first of all is a sub module in SAP FSCM helping resolve disputes between company and its customers
- It will help you understand how and when the dispute cases are created, and also how can they be managed and resolved. A step by step tutorials in this course shows how to configure the module in your company
- This course will help users gain intermediate level of knowledge of Dispute management Module in FSCM. Therefore This SAP software course about SAP FSMC Dispute Management use some specific terminology relevant to the SAP Business and Dispute management.
- Simple and easy to understand, therefore this course gives the most of all Dispute Management Module topics. Video Lectures made most of the course materials. Reservce a couple of hours to go through all the Video courses and all sample. This time frame gives, hopefully, a good understanding about the Dispute Management in SAP FSCM.
- This course also requires user to have a basic knowledge of Accounts Receivable module. This course will be very beneficial for you as this is one of the most in demand modules in SAP.
Understanding SAP FSCM Dispute Management
Here the Curriculum of this online course about FSCM Dispute Management speaking about this course:
|Section 1: Course Introduction|
|Lecture 1||Self Intro||01:33|
|Preview of SAP FSCM DM|
|Lecture 2||Introduction to Dispute Management||01:09|
|Lecture 3||Dispute Case||01:56|
|Section 2: Dispute Case Processing|
|Lecture 4||Create Dispute case in SAP FSCM Dispute Management||08:45|
|Lecture 5||Create Dispute case Continued||02:30|
|Lecture 6||How to Attach Documents to dispute case||01:42|
|Lecture 7||Different Ways to create a dispute case in SAP FSCM||13:32|
|Section 3: Configuration for Dispute Management|
|Lecture 8||Business Functions and Case Record Model||05:01|
|Lecture 9||Case Type for Configuration of Dispute Management||14:30|
|Lecture 10||Case Type Profiles||10:24|
|Lecture 11||Function profile||13:55|
|Lecture 12||Case Profiles Continued||06:50|
|Lecture 13||Action Profiles||06:26|
|Section 4: Process Integration with account receivables|
|Lecture 14||Integration Steps||09:55|
|Lecture 15||Attribute Values||03:58|
|Lecture 16||Reason Codes||01:17|
In conclusion, check this guide to Understanding Dispute Management and you have all most the main topics of SAP FSCM Dispute Management.