SAP Production Orders Tcodes: regroups the most used SAP PP Tcodes used for SAP Production Orders and SAP Planning Orders.
Before listing the main important Production and Planning Orders Transaction Codes, I introduced some definition for both these orders types.
Find also the list of most important SAP Production Order Tables in SAP PP.
SAP Production Orders Tcodes
What’s SAP Production Order ?
Production orders are a fundamental part of Production Planning and Control (PP) . PP is fully integrated in the Logistics (LO) component and has, among others, interfaces to
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Controlling (CO)
source: Production Orders (PP-SFC)
Product Order Tcodes in SAP PP
The main SAP Production Order Tcode are:
|CO01/ CO02||Create/ Change Production Order|
|CO05(N)||Release Production Order|
|CO08||Create Production Order with Sales Order|
|MIGO||Goods Receipt/ Goods Issue/ Cancellation of Material Document|
|CO11(N)||Production Order Confirmation|
|CO15||Production Order Confirmation|
|CO13||Cancel Production Order Confirmation|
|COGI||Automatic Goods Receipt: Error Handling|
Check also the following Posts related to SAP production Orders:
- How to Link Between PLKO and PLPO for Routine in SAP
- SAP Process Order Idoc Outound: Sample ABAP
- How To trigger IDOC LOIPRO when PO Changed/Created
SAP PP Planning Order Tcodes
What’s Planning Order in SAP PP ?
A planned order is sent to a plant and is an MRP request for the procurement of a particular material at a determined time. It specifies when the inward material movement should be made and the quantity of material that is expected.
A planned order has the following characteristics:
- It is a procurement proposal in MRP for requirements coverage, that is, an internal planning element . It is not binding and does not therefore trigger procurement directly, but serves for planning purposes.
- Can be changed or deleted at any time (exceptions: planned orders for direct production and for direct procurement).
- Whether a material will later be produced in-house or procured externally is left open.
- For materials produced in-house, it represents the pegged requirement for dependent requirements and can be used in the capacity calculation.
- For materials produced in-house, it specifies the basic dates for production.
Source: Planned Order
Main SAP Planning Order Tcodes
In the other hand, here the list to keep in mind when dealing with SAP Plannig Order Transaction Codes or SAP PO Tcodes :
|MD11||Create a Planned Order|
|MD12||Change a Planned Order/ Delete a Planned Order|
|CO40||Convert a Planned Order into a Production Order|
|CO41||Collective Conversion of Planned Order and production order|
|MD14||Conversion of Planned Order to Purchase Requisition|
|MD15||Collective Conversion of Planned Order to Purchase Requisition|
|CM21/ CM22||Capacity Leveling|
|MDVP||Collective Availability Check|
|/AFS/MD02||AFS MRP – Single Item – Single Level/Multilevel|