SAP PP Tcodes – Production Planning Transactions Codes in SAP: list of Important Tcodes in SAP PP Classified by Topics / PP Objects . The Main Topics covered here are: SAP Tcodes for Routing, Capacity, Planning, BOM, Order Closing and Order Planning in SAP PP.
SAP PP Tcodes for Routing (transaction codes)
Let’s start by a short defintion of Routing in SAP Planning Production.
A representation of how you process work on your floor. Typically, a routing is made up of a series of operations, also called routing steps. However a routing may include other steps, such as
Scrap, or other routings.*
The Main Routing transaction codes in SAP PP are:
- CA01, CA02, and CA03: Create, Change and Display routing respectively
- CA11, CA12, and CA13: Create, Change and Display reference operation set respectively.
- CA12, CA22, and CA23: Create, Change and Display rate routing respectively.
- CA31, CA32, and CA33: Create, change and Display reference rate routing respectively.
- CA85: Replace work center
- CA95: Replace reference operation set/reference rate routing
- CA75: This transaction code is used for Replace PRT
- CA97: Schedule material masters
- CA96: Update material masters
- CA99: Update material masters With archiving
- CA98: Update material mastersWithout archiving
- CA70: PRT use
- CA90: Reference operation set usage
- CA80: Work center usage
- CA51: Print list
- CA60: Routing changes
- CA63: Rate routing display documents
- CA64: Reference rate routing change documents
You may check also SAP PP Tables – Important Production Planning Tables in SAP PP
SAP PP Tcodes for Planning
Here the main list of Transaction Codes for Planning in SAP PP:
- MD25, MD26, and MD27: Create, Change and display planning calendar respectively.
- MDL1, MDL2, and MDL3: Create, Change and Display production lot respectively.
- MD01: Total planning online
- MDBT: Total planning in background
- MD03: This transaction code is used for Single-item, single-level planning
- MD02: Single-item, multi-level planning
- MD43: Interactive single-item planning
- MD50: Multi-level, make-to-order planning
- MD51: Multi-level project planning
- MD20, MD21: Create and Display planning file entry respectively.
- MD11 and MD12: Create and change planned order respectively.
- MD13 and MD16: Individual and collective access of planned order respectively
- MDLD: print MRP list.
- MD61, MD62, and MD63: Create, Change and display planned independent requirements respectively
- MS31, MS32, and MS33: Create, Change and Display planning scenario respectively.
- MF50, MF52: Change and Display planning table respectively.
- CO01, CO02, and CO03: Create, Change, and display production control order respectively.
SAP PP Tcodes for BOM in SAP PP
Here the list of the important Tcodes in SAP PP for BOM ( Bill-Of-Material ).
- CS01; Create BOM
- CS02: Modify SAP BOM Tcode
- CS03: Display BOM.
- CS11: Explode BOM level by level – single and multi level
- CS12: Explode multi-level BOM
- CS13: Display summarized BOM
- CS03: Display single-level BOM
Find more about SAP BOM Main Tcodes
SAP Order Planning tcodes
For Order Planning in SAP PP ,the main Transaction Codes are:
- OPL8 : Order type parameters: Overview
- OPK4 : Confirmation Parameters
- OPJJ : Maintain Scope of Check
- OPJK : Maintain Control
- OPKP : Shop floor control profile
- OPJH : Order types production order
- OPK8 : Maintain print control prod. orders
- OPK0 : Confirmation Parameters PP
- OPJ2 : Production order stock determination
- OPJB : Specify system messages
- OPJG : Maintain Default Values
- OPJ8 : Maintain Operation Control Key
- OPJF : Automatic Selection
- OPKA : Maintain Movement Types
- OPLE : Strategy types: Batch determ. (prod)
SAP Order Closing Tcodes in SAP PP
Order Closing in SAP Production Planning can be managed using the following SAP PP Tcodes:
- CO78 : Archiving orders
- COA1 : PP: Archiving orders : preparation
- COA3 : PP: Archiving orders : retrieval
- COA2 : PP: Archiving orders
- COA9 : PP: Archiving delete orders
- COA4 : PP: Archiving order : administration
SAP PP Tcodes for Capacity
Capacity in SAP PP is:
Capacity is the ability to perform a certain task.
Capacities are divided into capacity categories. They are arranged hierarchically below the resource.*
- CM21: Capacity leveling work center view – Capacity planning table
- CM22: Capacity leveling work center view – Capacity planning table (tabular form)
- CM27: Capacity leveling individual capacity view – Capacity planning table
- CM28: Capacity leveling individual capacity view – Capacity planning table (tabular form)
- CM31: Capacity leveling order view – Capacity planning table
- CM23: Capacity leveling order view – Capacity planning table (tabular form)
- CM25: Variable capacity leveling: Online
- CM40: Variable capacity leveling: Execute in the background
- CM41: Variable capacity leveling: Background log
- CM32: Capacity leveling project view – Capacity planning table
- CM26 Capacity leveling project view – Capacity planning table (tabular form)
- CN22, CN23: Capacity requirements – Change, display network respectively
- MD12, MD13: Capacity requirements – Change, display planned order respectively
- CM01: This transaction code is used for Capacity evaluation work center view: Load
- CM02: Capacity evaluation work center view: Orders
- CM03: Capacity evaluation work center view: Pool
- CM04: Capacity evaluation work center view: Backlog
- CM05: Capacity evaluation work center view: Overload
- CM07: Variable capacity evaluation
- CM50: Extended evaluation: Work center view
- CM51: Extended evaluation: Individual capacity view
- CM52: This transaction code is used for extended evaluation: Order view
- CM53: Extended evaluation: Project view: WBS element/operation
- CM54: Extended evaluation: Project view: Version
- CM55: Extended evaluation: Work center/Version
SAP PP Transaction Code PDF
Here the SAP PP Transaction Codes in PDF Format so it is easy to print or to make research within.