How to Delete SAP CRM Product ? – a step by step SAP Tutorials guide how to delete a SAP Customer Relationship Management Product .
Find the different steps to delete Product in CRM. In addition, if you want to go further, an easy guide to enhance/ customize the SAP standard tools to delete a SAP CRM Product based on additional criteria.
Delete SAP CRM Product Steps:
- Execute Transaction SE11 to display SAP DDIC
- Choose Database Table = COMC_PR_TOOL_REG. This table is for Registration for Auxiliary/Correction/Reset Programs
- Click on Display Button to displace table content .
- Click on Utilities -> Table Contents -> Create Entries.
- Add a new entries with the following data:
- Program Name = COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE
- User Name = “your SAP User”
- Exec Date = Current Date.
- Click on Save Button
- The Program COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE is now registred for SAP CRM Producgt Deletion
- Go to transaction SE38 for SAP ABAP Report Tcode.
- Enter the standard report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE.
- Click on Execute Button (F8) to run the previous report .
- Enter the following details of the products that you want to delete and then click on Execute Button.
- Product ID = “Put your Product Id”
- Product Type = 01 ( for example 01 for Material type )
- Logical System = “Choose your Logical System … you can use the help search”
- Product Family ( not mandatory )
- Simulation – No Deletion = ‘Unchecked’ ( checked for testing)
-> The Product is deleted !
Delete all SAP CRM Product
If your requirement is to delete all the products in SAP CRM ( Customer Relationship Management ), you should replace
COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE by COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_ALL.
CAUTION: This will delete all CRM PRODUCT, So Make sure what are doing before running this report.
Enhancement for SAP CRM Product Deletion
If you make a filter to delete only SAP CRM Products based on some specific criteria or based on some extra authorizations check,
Copy the standard delete SAP CRM Product Report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE*.
Replace in the first section, the COM_PRODUCT_DELETE* by your custom ABAP Report.